Allsafe Insurance Brokers is looking for a new Assistant Broker to join their team.
Allsafe is a successful Brisbane based general insurance broker that has been operating for 40 years, employing 25-30 staff.
This new role is an opportunity for the right person to join our friendly and career-focused business. We will provide you with support and training to be the best you can be – the direction you choose is up to you!
- A minimum of 2 years with a broker, ideally in broker support or a more senior role
- Minimum of Tier 2 qualified in insurance broking or general insurance
- Process orientated and organised
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- A commitment to exceptional client service
- Works well in a team environments
The successful candidate will be actively involved in assisting a team of brokers servicing a mix of domestic and SME commercial clients.
- Duties include:
- Sourcing and processing renewals
- Quoting new business
- Placing cover through online platforms
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Processing endorsements and cancellations
- Assisting with credit control
- Claims lodging and liaising with Insurers
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Our career pathways are more structured than ever and this opportunity can set you on your way to essentially, any insurance broking role of your choosing!
- Amazing people! We have an office chock full of different personalities, ages and experience and in this industry, there’s nothing better than to be surrounded by the vast, lived and breathed, insurance experience (which we have in spades).
- Location! Have we mentioned the location? South Brisbane really does have it all; working here you’ll have the easiest of access to public transport, the finest dining to be found anywhere in South East QLD and Southbank Parkway on your doorstep.
- We do have a Social Committee but to be honest, lately, their collective performance has been a bit lacklustre and what we really do need is the right type of personality to come join our family and start up a proper Social Club! Could this be you? C’mon, you know it is … this is the chance you’ve been waiting for!
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience but circa $70K inc super.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a covering letter detailing your interest and a current version of your CV to Todd Ferguson email@example.com or Jeff Moule firstname.lastname@example.org